cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpangA
Engaged Sweeper III
I have the problem this some servers on one and the same network adapter two different addresses IP has.
How can I do it that both addresses IP are performed?
At the moment it is changed the IP constantly according to which Scan degree ran.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SpangA
Engaged Sweeper III
To many thanks to for your answer, it concerns Windows Server. The problem is not which is not grasped the IP, but which I only one IP about this search field finds.
greetings
Andreas

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SpangA
Engaged Sweeper III
To many thanks to for your answer, it concerns Windows Server. The problem is not which is not grasped the IP, but which I only one IP about this search field finds.
greetings
Andreas
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The IP address you see at the top of an asset page is the last IP address Lansweeper used to scan the asset, this is expected behavior. The other IP address should be visible in the network section of the asset page still though.

We're not sure which asset type you're talking about here, but all MAC addresses should be listed on the asset page as well in the network section. If the asset is non-Windows, the first MAC address scanned will be the unique key of the asset, as explained in this article. Though this shouldn't be a problem when rescanning the asset through a different network interface.
SpangA
Engaged Sweeper III
could somebody betray to me please, how does one find an Asset with two network maps?? (two addresses MAC) or also an Asset with two network addresses (with an address MAC)

greetings AndreasS

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now