General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Extended Display Scanning

We've enabled extended display scanning on our server, however, Lansweeper is only picking up extended info on about a quarter of our monitors. We have the latest version of LSAgent on all of our computers, and Cloud Relay is working. Wondering if...

andejo5 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Known working deployments are failing after LS upgrade

All of our known working Deployments are now failing after I upgraded the Server yesterday afternoon.The Deployment log failure indicates an issue with the RemoteDeployment_x64.exe file not running.However, this file DOES NOT EXIST in that Directory,...

cmullins by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to add new IT user to login?

Previously our IT manager set up Lansweeper and him and I had access to log into it. (syncing with AD) - He is no longer works here so I only log into it. I have a new IT manager that I need to create or give him access to log into it. How do I do th...

wlampert by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Manage asset visibility with user roles?

Hello,I was wondering if it possible to manage asset visibility depending on the role assigned to a user?I was tasked to hide all our server assets from a certain number of users, but I'm not sure if this is feasible.

campej by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSAgent not scanning

Been having a bunch of problems regarding LSAgent. With the new update of LSagent, I found a lot of my computers have botched autoupgrades that have broke the Agent on computers. I've had to run scripts to uninstall and reinstall. Now, with Window...