cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lorne
Engaged Sweeper
I have roughly 60 Wyse tc10's set up on my wan and they are not showing up in scans either by name or by IP address.

I'm not sure how to proceed.

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Dell Wyse clients can only be scanned via SNMP, which you need to enable in your WNOS.INI

Under Configuration\Scanning credentials, verify that a correct SNMP credential (SNMP community password) has been entered and mapped to the IP range of your Wyse clients.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Keep in mind that you can tick Save Pinged IP for your IP ranges to force Lansweeper to generate asset pages for all pingable assets. No data will be available unless you enable one of the following supported protocols however, preferably SNMP: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, JetDirect, MOB (Managed Object Browser), SIP, SMTP, SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2 or SNMPv3), SSH, Telnet or WMI.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Dell Wyse clients can only be scanned via SNMP, which you need to enable in your WNOS.INI

Under Configuration\Scanning credentials, verify that a correct SNMP credential (SNMP community password) has been entered and mapped to the IP range of your Wyse clients.