→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justin_Toronto
Engaged Sweeper II
Does anyone have an iManage client deployment that works? It needs to input a user, organization and a serial number. It also ask you a question - imanage client or imanage client with email management, you have to check the box.
I think this might be a bridge too far for an automated install.

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Justin_Toronto wrote:
Does anyone have an iManage client deployment that works? It needs to input a user, organization and a serial number. It also ask you a question - imanage client or imanage client with email management, you have to check the box.
I think this might be a bridge too far for an automated install.

Any ideas?


You should be able to load that information into a MST (Transform File) and then deploy it. I don't have iManage so I can't really help. Is there somewhere I can download it from if you need additional assistance.
CyberCitizen wrote:
Justin_Toronto wrote:
Does anyone have an iManage client deployment that works? It needs to input a user, organization and a serial number. It also ask you a question - imanage client or imanage client with email management, you have to check the box.
I think this might be a bridge too far for an automated install.

Any ideas?


You should be able to load that information into a MST (Transform File) and then deploy it. I don't have iManage so I can't really help. Is there somewhere I can download it from if you need additional assistance.


I can zip it and send it to you, can you email me jarrowsmith@robapp.com and I will reply back with the MSI

Thanks so much!
Justin_Toronto wrote:
I can zip it and send it to you, can you email me jarrowsmith@robapp.com and I will reply back with the MSI Thanks so much!


Emailed...