General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper Fing Integration Alpha

Hi, As you might have seen, some time ago we welcomed Fing into the Lansweeper family. With Fing, we’ll be able to recognize assets better without the need for credentials, greatly improving the asset radar effectiveness as well as the overall asset ...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket state changing when adding note

We have multiple ticket states (in progress, on hold, waiting for approval, etc) and whenever a ticket has a note added, it changes the status to "in progress", rather than retaining the current status.How can we disable this function, and have it re...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WOL.exe does not work well

I have been trying to wake up machine using the built-in "Wake On Lan" button from Lansweeper interface but to no avail. I even using the wol.exe command from Lansweeper server but it's still failed.I have found a wolcmd.exe from internet and copied ...

Alan_LS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xerox Phaser 3260

Good evening, we have several Xerox Phaser 3260 printers in our network. Lansweeper shows the toner levels but does not shows the printed pages. This is the only printer that does not return the printed pages. I added different Xerox OID numbers to t...

jatinder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User LastLogon Relation with OU and ComputerAsset OU

Hi, I was looking for a post about LastLogon User's OU relation with the ADComputers OU, but could find anything. We are looking to gather a report for the (LastUser + LastUser OU) Grouping it + (AssetComputer + ADComputer OU) Grouping it. So the rep...

akaspar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User to Devices Report

With the newest version of Lansweeper being able to sync with Intune and it's cloud devices, I notice that if you click a user in Lansweeper it still only populates the Windows computers they are logged into. Now if I search that user specifically, t...

jakehc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos