cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
belton
Engaged Sweeper
Any experience installer developer can help to develop a script for installing microsoft silverlight?

I tired and failed.

Error log:
Result: Deployment ended: Unknown error (0x5ee). Stop(Failure). Credential: (domain\admin). ShareCredential: (domain\lsp).
Command: "\\Server\lansweeper$\Installers\Silverlight\Silverlight_x64.exe" /q /doNotRequireDRMPrompt /noupdate

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bart_E
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I was able to deploy silverlight using my scanning credentials with the following result command:

"{PackageShare}\\Installers\Silverlight\Silverlight_x64.exe" /q /noupdate /doNotRequireDRMPrompt

Can you do the following:

- Copy the Result command
- Replace {PackageShare} with the exact path defined under Deployment\Security options
- Paste the command into a command prompt on an example target machine and run it under the same credentials you are using to deploy.

This should help you to find the cause of the issue. Another option would be using the .msi and use the MSIuninstaller step. If you want to use the .msi you can extract it by running Silverlight_x64.exe /extract in cmd.exe. You can find more information on package deployment in this section of our knowledge base.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bart_E
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I was able to deploy silverlight using my scanning credentials with the following result command:

"{PackageShare}\\Installers\Silverlight\Silverlight_x64.exe" /q /noupdate /doNotRequireDRMPrompt

Can you do the following:

- Copy the Result command
- Replace {PackageShare} with the exact path defined under Deployment\Security options
- Paste the command into a command prompt on an example target machine and run it under the same credentials you are using to deploy.

This should help you to find the cause of the issue. Another option would be using the .msi and use the MSIuninstaller step. If you want to use the .msi you can extract it by running Silverlight_x64.exe /extract in cmd.exe. You can find more information on package deployment in this section of our knowledge base.