cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khaleehh
Engaged Sweeper II
Hey ,
I have Premium - unlimited assets version license , can i change the lansweeper logo located in (/images/logo.png) with my logo ?

I need it to looks better ans similar with all my IT systems.

Thanks ,,,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
DaveinJP wrote:
By chance, is this possible under the "Enterprise - unlimited assets" license as well?

In the new Lansweeper 6.0 release, you can, with any license:
  • Customize the logo on the login page in the Configuration\Website Settings section of the web console.
  • Customize the logo seen by help desk users in the web console itself under Configuration\Look & Feel.

If you haven't already, you can update your Lansweeper installation to version 6.0 by following these instructions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DaveinJP
Engaged Sweeper III
By chance, is this possible under the "Enterprise - unlimited assets" license as well?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
DaveinJP wrote:

In the new Lansweeper 6.0 release, you can, with any license:
  • Customize the logo on the login page in the Configuration\Website Settings section of the web console.
  • Customize the logo seen by help desk users in the web console itself under Configuration\Look & Feel.

If you haven't already, you can update your Lansweeper installation to version 6.0 by following these instructions.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
This isn't allowed under your license unfortunately. Customizing the logo is only allowed under the Ultimate license.