cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
I have already upgraded my distributed environment (enterprise license) to LS v5.3.0.6 - and today I downloaded the update v5.3.0.8 for the "crashing service" fix. I want to use the deployment tool to push out the update. HOWEVER, the program page (and output files) indicate it will ensure my "version lower then 5.2.0.4". I've got a feeling this will cause me problems trying to deploy?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Package>
<Name>Upgrade Lansweeper</Name>
<Description>This package will silently upgrade Lansweeper scanning server(s) to version 5.2.0.4.
It will only execute if all conditions are valid: - lansweeper installed at default installer path - version lower then 5.2.0.4
PackageShare Path: "{PackageShare}\Installers\Lansweeper\LansweeperSetup.exe"</Description>
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI: this knowledge base article provides detailed instructions for silently updating remote scanning servers.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI: this knowledge base article provides detailed instructions for silently updating remote scanning servers.
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
On the 'Packages' page under deployment
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
I couldn't find the value on page. I had to modify the value in the table.
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
You can use the edit button right of each step
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
I'm working with deployment packages for first time. I found where I can make that change in the exported xml file. however, where do I make that change in the database stored package?
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
You can adjust the version parameter to accommodate your version.

In your case this would mean changing 5.2.0.4 to 5.3.0.8