cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielB
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

since I updated Lansweeper to v5325 no scheduled deployment works anymore.

Deployment Log says:
Report: Software: CCleaner kleiner Aktuell - had no 'AssetID' column. This column is mandatory for deployments to work with reports. Package: Install - CCleaner 5.13 slim

If I run the Report manually it works normally.

Here's the report:
Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblAssets.AssetID,
dbo.tblAssets.AssetName,
dbo.tblSoftwareUni.softwareName,
dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion,
dbo.tblAssets.Lastseen,
dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole
FROM dbo.tblAssets
INNER JOIN dbo.tblSoftware ON dbo.tblSoftware.AssetID = dbo.tblAssets.AssetID
INNER JOIN dbo.tblSoftwareUni ON dbo.tblSoftwareUni.SoftID = dbo.tblSoftware.softID
INNER JOIN dbo.tblComputersystem ON dbo.tblComputersystem.AssetID = dbo.tblSoftware.AssetID
Where dbo.tblSoftwareUni.softwareName Like 'CCleaner'
And CONVERT(int, SUBSTRING(dbo.searchnn(dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion), 1, 3)) < 513
Order By dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion

Also tried to make a new report and new schedule. But always get that message.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
An updated installer with a fix for this bug is now publicly available. You can update your installation by following these instructions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
An updated installer with a fix for this bug is now publicly available. You can update your installation by following these instructions.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We responded to DanielB via email, but just an FYI for everyone else: this is now a confirmed bug and will be fixed in our next Lansweeper release. You can enable the update check under Configuration\Your License to be notified of any new releases. You can also contact support@lansweeper.com to receive an updated installer. (We have an installer ready, but didn't put it on our public download page yet.)
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi,

I see you are using a 'searchnn' function in your query.
Could you mail the contents of this function to support@lansweeper.com.

Thanks in advance.