→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cloud Lansweeper Azure SQL Managed Instance

Hi,Are there any plans to support Azure SQL Managed instance with Cloud Lansweeper? Our DB is currently on Azure SQL Managed instance, but we can't utilize the Cloud portion since it doesn't support Managed Instance. Is there an ETA for this capabili...

Alig26 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Alerts for assets added via lsagent

I am in charge of our asset system and finally have all of our assets scanned via lsagent and updated with user information.  My fellow techs apparently find it difficult to edit an asset and add an owner and location.  Is it possible to setup an ale...

Resolved! "Default location" on cloud LanSweeper

Hi, On the cloud LanSweeper, I go to All Assets and I see an asset call "Default location". Is this considered and asset? Does it count as an asset? Can I remove it and will it come back?  

THUSER by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exclude certain assets in LanSweeper cloud

Hi, Can I exclude certain assets from LanSweeper? For example, I do not need monitors showing up on the assets section. I saw a few articles but it is pointing to the Classic Lansweeper. Is there a cloud version on excluding Assets? Thanks  

THUSER by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What hapend to Linux software?

Hello.Today i wanted to check witch php-versions exists on my Linux-machines.In the past I went to "Linux Software" and search php to get all versions and related programs. To my surprise the list is only 44 records (unfiltered), it used to be hundre...

Lennart by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos