cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CraigRDX2016
Engaged Sweeper
Hi All,

Newbie to Lansweeper here and wanting some help with finding a report that will tell me whether end users are logging off after their shift or not ie post 8pm. I would like the report to obviously show me which user sessions are being kept active for a period long than 3 hrs etc post 8pm, by the user only locking their machine at night and not logging off etc.

Greatly appreciated if someone can point me in the direction for this report?

Regards,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you're specifically referring to logoff events, these are not scanned by default, though you could potentially detect them by scanning non-error events and building a report based on the tblntlog (event log) database tables. Only logon (not logoff) events are scanned by default.

Computer shutdowns, reboots and other uptime events *are* scanned by default. To query this information, you can build a report based on the tblUptime database table.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you're specifically referring to logoff events, these are not scanned by default, though you could potentially detect them by scanning non-error events and building a report based on the tblntlog (event log) database tables. Only logon (not logoff) events are scanned by default.

Computer shutdowns, reboots and other uptime events *are* scanned by default. To query this information, you can build a report based on the tblUptime database table.