cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
Hello,

Is there any automated option for store locally a report like every week ?

The scope is feed a custom script with it.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nixfaenger wrote:
okay sorry,

by searching on LS i have discovered it.

thanks,
Stephan

Glad you figured out how to solve the issue. Some of our other users might still benefit from the solution, so I might as well post the answer here.
  • Instructions for setting up automated, scheduled email alerts for reports can be found in this knowledge base article.
  • Having report results copied to a folder on a scheduled basis is not possible in the production version of Lansweeper, but this feature was added to the 6.0 beta. If you are interested in testing the beta, please contact support@lansweeper.com and include "beta" in the title of your message. We will send you a download link for the beta and all necessary details.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Nixfaenger
Engaged Sweeper
okay sorry,

thanks,
Stephan
Nixfaenger wrote:
okay sorry,

thanks,
Stephan

Glad you figured out how to solve the issue. Some of our other users might still benefit from the solution, so I might as well post the answer here.
  • Instructions for setting up automated, scheduled email alerts for reports can be found in this knowledge base article.
  • Having report results copied to a folder on a scheduled basis is not possible in the production version of Lansweeper, but this feature was added to the 6.0 beta. If you are interested in testing the beta, please contact support@lansweeper.com and include "beta" in the title of your message. We will send you a download link for the beta and all necessary details.
Nixfaenger
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

is there any news?

is it now possible to generate some report and sent it as mail attachment?

regards,
Stephan
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
This isn't possible in the current version but we are currently working on the following report mailing enhancements:

-Folder export.
-CVS/html option.
-Custom schedule for each report.
Michael.V wrote:
This isn't possible in the current version but we are currently working on the following report mailing enhancements:

-Folder export.
-CVS/html option.
-Custom schedule for each report.

Thank you, is good to know.