cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmoser
Engaged Sweeper II
Among others I am monitoring two VMs (both on a VMware ESX environment, one running openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin), the other SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3).
I added both to the same target group which I then added as target for performance scans. The scans are scheduled to run once per hour.

On one (the SLES 12) VM the performance scanning is working fine and - when hovering over the asset - there is a performance tab which - when selected - shows disk, memory and other figures.

On the other (the openSUSUE 13.2) VM there is no such tab shown, which - I guess - means that the performance scans are not run or don't yield any results.

Any ideas, why these performance scans are working fine on one VM but not the other? Any hints or pointers what to check or verify?
2 REPLIES 2
SlimTako
Engaged Sweeper

Hello,

We are having a similar issue with 2 different linux distributions. All our assets running ubuntu distros are properly showing performance monitor data. However we have one server running  CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009, we have configured performance monitoring scans the same way as all of our other linux systems but performance scan data is not showing anywhere for this asset. 

Any idea as to what helped in your specific scenario?

ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi mmo,

I would recommend dropping an email to support@lansweeper.com. Our technical support team will be happy to assist you with further support regarding your inquiry.