General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email report if there's devices offline

I have a custom report that scans my network printers and generate a list that reports devices that are "offline". I've setup email successfully to email the reports. However, I want to automate this process. Is it possible for this report to generat...

jbaxter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device not accessible when perform scanning

Hi,I am new to this LanSweeper software and been playing around it. I am encountering a situation where the device (server) is not accessible if I try to scan it. I will unable to ping or remote to that server over a certain period of time once I sta...

Ao by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Workgroup Computers

When using the test connection tool I get two messages at the end of the log in red. Deployment Folder: OK Access Rights: OK Could not schedule task (10,8):UserId: Task did not existDone.Cannot seem to get this server to use the admin credentials eit...

marrngtn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

135 closed (EPMAP)

I am running Windows 7 and I have enabled all of the services on my Windows firewall for port 135 and I am still getting these results when I run Lansweeper Connectiontester. If I turn off my firewall, of course I get a ping and my port 135 (EPMAP) i...

rmiller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSclient.exe is missing

Hi, a few days ago I realized that the file LSclient.exe is missing in the client folder, so the command "\\server\client\lsclient server" is not working.The folder has read only rights in shared permissions. I updated Lansweeper to the last version ...