cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaioshin2
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

I'm working to build server baseline with Lansweeper to make sure all our same type of servers have the same setup in and out.

The information that i'm having issue with is to get these information :
-Retreive info for logical incoming and outgoing open ports
-Retreive info for physical enable and disable ports. (Usb, serial, Cdrom, printer, wifi, bluetooth)

Is there a way for Lansweeper to get these information ? I know we can have some portion of them through Registry but it is not very simple.

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper does not currently scan data about firewall configuration. Scanning all open ports would cause security issues on many networks. We recommend that you find or write a script which reads port configuration (i.e. a command like "netstat -a > %systemdrive%\temp\outputfile.txt"). Use the deployment feature in order to deploy it to your computers and afterwards collect the results.

Data about available internal system busses will be scanned by Lansweeper if under Configuration\Item Wait Time you enable scanning for BUS. Afterwards rescan your computers and generate reports which include table tblBus.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper does not currently scan data about firewall configuration. Scanning all open ports would cause security issues on many networks. We recommend that you find or write a script which reads port configuration (i.e. a command like "netstat -a > %systemdrive%\temp\outputfile.txt"). Use the deployment feature in order to deploy it to your computers and afterwards collect the results.

Data about available internal system busses will be scanned by Lansweeper if under Configuration\Item Wait Time you enable scanning for BUS. Afterwards rescan your computers and generate reports which include table tblBus.