cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikerwolf
Engaged Sweeper
Is there anywhere to store documents such as a pdf or word doc associated with a software? I looked around and couldn't find much so I just figured I'd check the forums as a last resort?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If you want to associate documents with software specifically, you could do this in the License Compliance module of Lansweeper. If you only wish to use it to associate documents with certain software packages you can do the following:
  • Go to Software\Edit Purchased Licenses
  • Click Add New License and select the software you wish to add a document to and click Ok.
  • Afterwards select the Software you've just added and go to the Docs tab.

For more general information on the License Compliance module you can check this article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If you want to associate documents with software specifically, you could do this in the License Compliance module of Lansweeper. If you only wish to use it to associate documents with certain software packages you can do the following:
  • Go to Software\Edit Purchased Licenses
  • Click Add New License and select the software you wish to add a document to and click Ok.
  • Afterwards select the Software you've just added and go to the Docs tab.

For more general information on the License Compliance module you can check this article.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now