General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

number of Custom OID limit ?

Hello, I'm trying to retrieve the content of a Aruba chassis switch using custom OIDs. As we cannot have wildcards for scanning, I have to create 114 OIDs for this ... This is working perfectly fine if I stay below 72 custom OIDs. I tried by using th...

dmailleux by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sophos XG firewall MIB

All,I'm trying to import a Sophos MIB file that I found on following location : The SNMP document of Sophos.https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/17.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/nsg/sfos/concepts/SNMP.html?hl=mibThat contains following linkh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Authorized Software or Hardware (point of view)

Hi All I've been putting a bit of thought into the Lansweeper 'Authorized Software' capability.  It's currently on-prem and having spoken to a few customers its fairly well used.  As such I've got a couple of questions if people are happy to give me ...

Resolved! User rights for Helpdesk

Hello, I've had Lansweeper setup without Helpdesk for months and would like to take advantage of it's ticketing system.Is there a how-to to setup the Helpdesk? I see the configuration page and it's many options but I don't see how to allow users acce...

No rights.PNG
Trogdor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Could not activate API token

I am trying to follow the instructions for setting up an API bearer token but every time Hit authorize I get this error: "result=failure&message=Could+not+make+access+token+requests.The+feature+has+been+deprecated,please+download+the+latest+Postman+a...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

LS Cloud Application API feedback

Hi there! We'd like to hear from you about your experience in connecting to the LS Cloud API.  Please take a couple of minutes to go through this Survey! Your feedback is really valuable and will help us create new features and solve some headaches y...