cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manelnas
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello Team,
from my company, we are checking if Lansweeper can help us in some needs that we have to manage our hardware and Software asset (include license).

• Are there any API to take information from Lansweeper?

• License Compliance area, are working with the software installed on OSX system?

• In this forum are there any developer, that can have a partnership with my company to create, specific query on the Lansweeper database?

• What is the query used to create the asset view divided for "Asset group"?

• Lansweeper is able to understand if a specific license cover more than a specific software? (for example, I have 10 licenses of Acrobat Reader 10.2 and in my company I have 50 installations of Acrobat Reader 10.2 and 50 Acrobat Reader 9.0, Lansweeper is able to understand that with this 100 license I cover all the Acrobat Reader installation?)

Thank you in advance
Regards
1 REPLY 1
cjcox
Engaged Sweeper III
No api apart from a limited api for the helpdesk ($). The "api" is the fact that you can configure Lansweeper to use SQL Express and then you can expose that however you like so that you can attach to it remotely for queries and even for updating. We have information that we update into the some of the custom fields for example.

Most all of the "extra" features are Windows only. You only get the basics with OSX, not that it's bad, but it stops way short of what all you get when dealing with Windows.

This is a quick mod of an existing report we had that sorts by AssetType. Maybe a start.

Select Top (1000000) tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,
tblAssets.IPAddress,
tblAssets.Mac,
tblAssetCustom.Serialnumber,
tblAssets.Lastseen,
tblAssets.Lasttried,
tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer,
tblAssetCustom.Contact,
tblAssetCustom.Model,