cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bk
Engaged Sweeper

Hi All!

Just like the subject suggests, I've configured SSO with our Cloud DUO on the LANSweeper side and configured the application on the DUO side.

Everything seems to be correct as the connection is good, and the auth in DUO is successful. I've configured the custom attribute for "email_verified" and the NameID is configured for "Email Address" in the SAML response.

But I am still receiving the error: "email-not-sent-from-provider"

Some additional information: I'm using the "Generic SSO" template within DUO and I've tried mapping the IdP attribute of "Email Address" to "user:mail" and "user:email" but that doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bk
Engaged Sweeper

**Solved**

For anyone setting up DUO with LANSweeper Cloud SSO, this is how I finally configured the app on the DUO side; and it always turns out to be the simple solution that works 🙂

Just map the default idP attrb to "email" and then of course manually create the "email_verified" attrb as well:

_duo_lansweeper.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bk
Engaged Sweeper

**Solved**

For anyone setting up DUO with LANSweeper Cloud SSO, this is how I finally configured the app on the DUO side; and it always turns out to be the simple solution that works 🙂

Just map the default idP attrb to "email" and then of course manually create the "email_verified" attrb as well:

_duo_lansweeper.png

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your solution with the rest of the Community 🙌

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now