cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xPaul
Engaged Sweeper II
I would like to create a specific ticket dispatching rule for incomming emails in our lansweeper ticket system. The rule should filter all tickets with "IT" in the subject field of the ticket and assign those tickets to the "IT Support" team. I already figured out how to filter tickets but if there there is a word which contains "it" somewhere in the text (also in a word like kit,...),the ticket will be assigned to the "IT Support" team. So my question is: Is there any way you can just filter the beggining part of the description? So if the ticket start with "IT-" the ticket should be assigned to team "IT Support".
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NicholeKaligian
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi Paul,

The filters in these fields don't support regex expressions. As such you're only able to filter on subject the way you described, accepting some errors in dispatching.

Depending on where these e-mails are coming from and how much control you have over the subject field, something like 'IT-' could greatly improve the dispatching efficiency.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NicholeKaligian
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi Paul,

The filters in these fields don't support regex expressions. As such you're only able to filter on subject the way you described, accepting some errors in dispatching.

Depending on where these e-mails are coming from and how much control you have over the subject field, something like 'IT-' could greatly improve the dispatching efficiency.