cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbruyet
Engaged Sweeper II

Good evening, 

I asked my coworker to go through our laptops and install the LSpush file. He was then to set a job in Task Scheduler that would run LSpush whenever someone logs in. Now when someone logs in LSpush no longer runs in the background, it runs and a small job progress window opens (snapshot attached) showing that the data is being collected. Then it wants the user to send the collected data in an email, but there's no recipient listed nor suggested (snapshot attached). This is the first time I have ever seen this; all other times the information is sent in the background to the server where it is displayed on the web page. Has Lansweeper changed the way LSpush works or have I grabbed the wrong file? 

Thanks, 

Joe B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jbruyet
Engaged Sweeper II

Never mind - I just found where I need to add the IP address to the job parameters. Well, I figured that once I posted on the forum I'd find the answer. 

Thanks, 

Joe B 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jbruyet
Engaged Sweeper II

Never mind - I just found where I need to add the IP address to the job parameters. Well, I figured that once I posted on the forum I'd find the answer. 

Thanks, 

Joe B