This guide describes how to bulk import scan targets to the OT Hub.
If you have a large number of scan targets, you can bulk-import them to the OT Hub, rather than add scan targets individually.
To bulk import scan targets:
- In the OT Hub, go to Settings > Import/Export.
- Under Import scan targets, download the template.
- Fill in your scan targets based on the template provided and save your file.
- Select Import, then choose your file.
- If errors occur, resolve the errors based on the instructions provided. Select Import and reimport the file when you're complete.
If the scan target name already exists then the scan target is overwritten
- Once the import is complete, select Scan Targets to view the targets.
Once you've added a new scan target, it will be scanned according to your chosen schedule. Alternatively, find your scan target and select the bullseye under Scan now to initiate the scan.
To view the scanned assets, select Assets.
Was this post helpful? Leave a Kudo!
Did you have a similar issue and a different solution? Share your work in the comments below and help your fellow IT Heroes!
More questions? Browse our Quick Tech Solutions or Community Forum.
If you can't find what you're looking for, create a post in our Community Forum.