This page describes how to transfer your OT data between linked and unlinked Lansweeper Hubs.
If you want full visibility of your IT & OT environments from one Hub, but require your OT environment to be disconnected from the internet and cloud, you can transfer your OT data between a hub that is not linked to the cloud, and one that is linked to the cloud.
By transferring data between your hubs, you gain visibility of your entire IT and OT environment, without connecting your OT environment to the cloud.
Transfer OT data between hubs
- Navigate to your OT Hub that is not linked to a cloud site. Go to Settings > Import/Export.
- Under Transfer data between hubs, select Export. The AssetData.ls file is downloaded.
If you can not select Export, your OT Hub is online and linked to a cloud site. You can only export data from a hub that is not linked to a cloud site.
- Navigate to your OT Hub that is linked to a cloud site. Go to Settings > Import/Export.
- Under Transfer data between hubs, select Import.
If you can not select Import, your OT Hub is offline and not linked to a cloud site. You can only import data to a hub that is linked to a cloud site.
- Select the downloaded AssetData.ls file.
- Once the import is complete, select Assets to view the imported assets.
For a visual representation of your IT & OT assets, go to your Dashboard.
Was this post helpful? Leave a Kudo!
Did you have a similar issue and a different solution? Share your work in the comments below and help your fellow IT Heroes!
More questions? Browse our Quick Tech Solutions or Community Forum.
If you can't find what you're looking for, create a post in our Community Forum.