Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Commonly entered assets dropdown.

I've had to add a large number of assets manually via the "New Asset" option, and have found myself having to type and retype the same details over and over. Instead of having to filter and check you have selected the right assets on the mass edit op...

Clagnuts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan stopped services

Would be great to scan the services that should be started but is stopped.For example, that would allow to check if an antivirus service is started. So if a virus is disabling a AV, I would see it.

dlaporte by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location Alerts

Is it possible to alert a group of individuals via email when a new asset is add to a location? We are trying to find a way to track when a device is moved to a different area to keep printer mapping updated and correct as our software is all setup b...

TJ_Adams by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display Lenovo/IBM equipment with Product Description

We have a large deployment of IBM/Lenovo equipment and the Lansweeper console displays these as the product type (eg 88962FG) rather than "ThinkPad T61". All Dell and HP equipment show as product description. Have all equipment displayed as a model ...

yrbrands by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSH scanning to support keys

Hi ThereWould be great if Lansweeper supported scanning linux machines with an SSH Private Key.We have 1000+ Linux terminals that we are unable to scan, because they're secured using keys.

Hoggs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

REdirect info pull for specific group for IP Phones

I have a bunch of IP phones (AVAYA) that we want to be able to pull the extension off of to display. it is located in one of the SNMP fields so if we knew which one it was how could we go about linking it to the Asset name.We also want to know if we...

CTHEIL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos