Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

List IIS websites

Hi,should be possible to have in the future release the IIS Information (like Version, list of all web sites, ..) ?

cdonizetti by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Text

When sending a report via email is inserted into the body of the email the information below, it is possible to somehow remove this information? I want to send a clean email without any text, just the attached file.Tks in advanced.

IPAD and Lansweeper Integration

Hi Lansweeper Admin,I have tried searching all over web but could not find a solution. Do you have any recommendation as to how would I be able to integrate IPAD scanning with lansweeper. I would like to audit all my assets with a barcode scanner and...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customized Reports More User Friendly

The report builder is powerful, but it also requires some indepth knowledge of the database structure.It would be far more useful if it would be able to allow creation of reports by using data fields such as asset names, asset type and conditions . ...

xrsupport by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS Config Pages - Consolidation

I'd like to see the "Scanning Methonds" and "Asset Groups" pages consolidated some how. It is unnecessary to have to 'create' a network definition (IP address range, schedule, etc) on one page and then go to another to define the "Asset Group" name ...

djl219 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos