Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visual indicator of a Comment or Doc

Hello - I would like to have some visual indicator on an asset's Summary page that there is a comment or a document attached. Perhaps a simple counter showing that this asset has 3 comments or 1 attached document, etc. Documents attached: 1Comments a...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to modify ssh data collection?

I would like to be able to modify the script that gets run on Linux systems via ssh to collect more data and populate more fields in LansweeperBeen unable to find any reference for thisCould someone point me in the right direction or let me know if i...

snemetz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excluding certain ip addresses in a range

Hello, Is it possible to NOT scan any addresses that contain ".1" in the last octet?Example:x.x.x.1Also, a 'nice to have' is to have "Exclude IP Ranges" and "Device Types"Example:Exclude Range = 10.100.10.50 - 10.100.10.60Exclude Type = Switch, Firew...

dsnyrs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading the System- / Mainboard Serial on Fedora systems

Good Morning,we have a mixed environment. Half Windows 7, 8.1, Server 2K8 and 2K12 and the other half Fedora Release 8 ( Werewolf ) and upwards... We try to use Lansweeper as an inventory system, too but for the Fedora systems we don´t get any result...

pice by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VLAN Column

Now that lansweeper is pulling great detail about switch and port information. anyway to get the port label information in the switch in a column or assign VLAN for that port?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos