Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More Specific Users Authorization

Hi there! We currently use your software and it's great but the problem that we currently have for e moment is that we can't give more specific access to users. Like for example if we want to give access to specific assets or computers in a OU for fe...

Kinoal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated e-mail reports

Now it's not possible to have different combination o schedule times.If I have different report groups, I can't send them in different day/time.An d I can't assign the same report to different mail groups.This should be a great implemetation

s_basso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset - Expanded History / Separate Delete Access

I'd like to see some additional information tracked within the asset history, specifically:1) Comment deletion -(Comment deleted by "user" on "date")2) Attachment deletion (Attachment "name" deleted by user on "date")Or something along those linesIt ...

beallm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset tags in summary info?

Is there a way to add the scanned asset tag info (from tblSystemEnclosure) to the asset summary page in LanSweeper? If this is something that I have to do custom, could you point me in the right direction.