Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Better Report builder

If you know SQL i'm sure the report builder is great. For those of us that do not know SQL it is very difficult to build custom reports. I would love a more user friendly report builder.

dstjames by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active directory user list - Thumbnail view

I think it would be nice / neet , to be able to view the active directory user list using aThumbnail type view, ie each User listed with their IMAGE , if available, and then a small summary, perhaps over the image? So you could view a large number of...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware report Dell

Dell provides an Express Service code (Express Code in lansweeper) as well as a Serial. Now under each asset I can see this information. It's running the reports that I'm having a hard time with. I can't seem to find which table has the Express Code.

py7h4n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Wrap Comments

This is a minor annoyance only and it has a work-around, but it would be nice if the asset comments would word wrap to eliminate horizontal scrolling.Jono

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos