Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Lansweeper Agent

Having lspush.exe available as an installable Windows service (basically a Lansweeper agent). This could be imaged in our builds and be able to report back to the console for those systems off-network that don't use login scripts.

jrea by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Questions on next Release(s)

Hi,my Boss just asked me if the following features could be / will be available in one of the next Releases:1.) Show AD group membership (with history) within the user page2.) Map assets to a user (To see which devices the user currently owns, at bes...

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database scripts onscreen feedback

tiny request - I know that it displays sql execution responses in a textbox under the script but was wondering if a dialog could appear similar to the "are you sure" dialog to advise completion of sql script?Thanks,

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

quicksearch results for users

Currently the quicksearch results for users only shows their "display name" (I think). Perhaps in a future update it could list their username and maybe even email address?Reason being is that we have a few accounts with the same display name, but us...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suggestions on next version

Hi,1. Will it be possible, for custom actions we can use power-shell scripts?2. Integration with iCloud to track Device location( might be difficult but good to have)3. Network MAP Builder4. Exchange Server Tasks (On Exchange Server, It could give ad...

crayxt55 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos