Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printer Drivers

I need to standardize print drivers used on computers on my network. Is it possible to have an installed print driver list from computers in my domain?

jdunphy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Cisco information from 'show version'

Is there any way to add Cisco switch information from output from the Cisco device, e.g. 'show version', 'show tech'.We have a lot of devices on separate networks which we can't scan, but would like to input the information into lansweeper. As we hav...

nibber99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network History

Hy lansweeper team !Firts thanks for your software ! Every IT departement must have this tool.I have a little request, can you add an history of IP adresse ? Regards Boupjof

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a log for removable media data

Looking for a query/report that can do the following:1. Continuously monitor the state of the CD-Rom.2. If no media is found and state is the same the current process is closed and a new process is opened until the state of the drive changes.3. When ...

bsbruc3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Lansweeper wishlist

Hi,I would be great if some of these features will be added to the next version of Lansweeper.• Collection/discovery on the Unix side• Collection of hardware details, down to serial numbers of disks and memory sticks• Correlation with monitoring syst...

Anhle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mapped drive per user

It would be nice if the config kept the MAPPED DRIVEs per user. Most likely you can have more than one user on a pc.now it seems to only list the LAST LOGGED ON user.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos