Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Reports with parameters

Hello,we would like to create reports with dynamic parameters. For example if i create a report showing all mac-addresses, i want only find one address or all adresses of one customer. So if there is a text-field i can enter my 'value' and use this f...

Merbecks by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to show scheduled tasks on a pc

Is it possible to create a report that shows all scheduled tasks on a particular pc? We have a particular virus that is creating scheduled tasks on pc's to reinfect them and cause other malicious code to be executed and it would extremely helpful to...

kcovingt by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can "Last Seen" also indicate the type of scan

When looking at a PC report and looking at "Last Seen:" can it be modified to something like the following.Last seen: 02/27/2012 14:36:44 (Acitve scan)Last seen: 02/27/2012 14:36:44 (LsPush scan)Last seen: 02/27/2012 14:36:44 (LsClient scan)This ...

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate a Device: how to?

Hello,it would be nice to duplicate a manually added Device. I use ovten to add f.e. USB-Sticks to my Equipment. Then i will not ever and ever fill out all fields. Is it possible? Only what i will change is for the new Device f.e. Serialnumber; not V...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ordered Licenses vs. installed Licenses

Hello,i replace my wish about more Options to manage Licenses.Actual i have this Situation:we installed MS-Server 2003STD. But i ordered Licenses for 2008. Now i will add the ordered Licenses for 2008; no chance without any installed 2008-Server.I ho...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Drivers

I need to standardize print drivers used on computers on my network. Is it possible to have an installed print driver list from computers in my domain?

jdunphy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos