→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acknowlegde messages

Hello,I'd love the possibility to acknowlegde messages.For example: I have 11 PCs that have Service Pack 2 installed. This is because some software running on those machines is not compatible with SP3. This means that I have a bright red warning on t...

jberner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIOS date in Report

The Report Tab when viewing a PC overview includes the following from the BIOS record.Name:Manufacturer:Version:Serial number:I would like to see it include the tblBIOS.ReleaseDate record as well. It's a good indicator of hardware date. I have mach...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MS Exchange integration

Is there plan to enclose also MS Exchange users/mailboxes information?Like exchange server, mailbox size, etc.ThanksStefano

s_basso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for new features

If these have been submitted previously please ignore.1.) Can you add the URL to the installed instance of Lansweeper to the bottom of the emails Lansweeper sends out? If I receive an email I'd like to just click on that URL and launch into Lansweep...

clabbadia by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prevent duplicate event log emails

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice to see a way to prevent duplicate event log notifications from being sent. I LOVE the email notifications LanSweeper sends. I HATE the number of duplicates I get from the same user/...

msmith1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos