→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install programs

I would like to see an option to remotely install programs from Lansweeper. This would be great ... unless there is a way to do it now and I haven't discovered it.

Installer/upgrade routine updated? Enterprise support?

Has the installation routine been changed to allow easy custom settings for SQL server, SQL instance, database name, and database username (that should not have to be a SQL admin - just db owner)? Enterprises really need this support.http://www.lans...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

need Remote Desktop users from AD

I need a list of users that have Remote Desktop access. Is it possible to get a report of users from AD that Do Not have the "Deny this User permission to logon to Remote Desktop Session Host Server" property checked?

Excute against group of computers

I have found myself needing to execute commands on more than one computer. SmartCode VNC Manager does this with "psexec.exe". It also allows me to import scripts of any kind.

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

report/alert battery life

Is there a way to have lansweeper send an email report on laptops that have a low battery?We have a lot of equipment that runs on battery and we need to be sure our users are keeping stuff plugged in, if they don't then we need to know so we can get ...

noxide by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FQDN on service status link?

Hi,This is not a 4.1 specific issue but would that be possible that the link at the bottom right of the homepage where the statistics are points to the FQDN and not just the hostname?Change this:<td class="sml"><b><a href="http://LANSWEEPER01:9524" t...

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos