→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning User Profiles for Installed Applications/Software

There are more and more Applications that get installed in %Userprofiles% that do not get listed in the installed applications/software in Lansweeper. How can I make Lansweeper check userprofiles for installed Software. Google Chrome is a prime examp...

GDSXIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Overview report

Since upgrading to 4.1 i've noticed that the Software Overview report doesn't group together by manufacturer anymore. I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request: Option to randomize scanning order

Lansweeper user for several years ...After much observation I have noticed Lansweeper in Active Mode generally scans in either blocks of names, IP order, or maybe what DC the scan request came from.Since I have many physical locations, with medium ba...

dmccall by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games Console

Hello all,I'm new to Lansweeper and really enjoy some of the features. Great for getting more information on my network. Just wondering if it would be possible to scan for games consoles on my network in the future? Or is this something someone has a...

oli87 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning credentials

HiVersion, beta 4.1.0.9Maybe it's not an issue, but you cannot have a domain and workgroup with the same name. Why not ?In Windows, you can config a workgroup with the same name as a Netbios (domain) name.

Boo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

client heartbeat monitoring with email notification

Since email notification and scheduled scanning is part of the premium version then I suppose this feature request will relate to that version only. I would love to see Lansweeper incorporate a client heartbeat monitoring system.I am not a devleoper ...

dayron by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Suggested feature: Color print count

I absolutely love the new 4.1 beta! The addition of the printer toner reports has been so unbelievably helpful and has helped us provide more proactive service to our users.It's been so good, I really hesitate to post a request for something extra.....

FCIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Scanning in %appdata%

I’m trying to scan the file “%appdata%\mozilla\firefox\pluginreg.dat”, but the scanning can’t found it. I’m sure the file exist in these path.What can I do?

stefanza by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos