→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Handling stand alone objects

Hi,I'm considering if Lansweeper could be a good tool for my company with approx. 200 PC + printers etc. I checked the demo but I'm unsure if it's possible to add stand alone objects like monitors or PC which not are connected to the network. I guess...

poa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A few tweaks

We are likely to go with a program called InstallFree for Application Virtualization. A few features we could really use would be to scan the local users Add/Remove programs with the ability to turn this on and off.This will also be helpfull to get p...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSTrigger seems to wrongly update LastSeen field

Why does running LSTRIGGER.EXE update the LASTSEEN field?This past weekend, I pushed some Adobe Flash Player updates to some of our computers. Then I ran LSTrigger.exe against them to update the database. Then I re-ran my report on Flash installed ...

amerisbank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email alerting

Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to have some form of Email alert when a certain condition is met. For example if a computer has less than 10 GB of free space, there would be an auto-generated email sent to a predefined email address that would sa...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty info import associates with computer name???

Ok so I imported all of my warranty information into the tblCompCustom Table. But it appears that it associates my warranty info with a computer name, instead of the actual hardware. Is there any way to associate the warranty info with a Service Tag ...

psnell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Site

Under configuration browser, user info, it also lists the AD Site. However, it only seems to do this if the lsclient.exe is run from the local computer to be scanned.I am curious as to where this information is being pulled and why it is only seen w...

mrmcfu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware reports: Computer model by vendor

Greetings,I like the Computer Model by Vendor report; would you add the ability to click on the model number and show which computers are those specific model, sort of a more granular report?Thanks!

Dov by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos