Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer Locations and License usage tracking

Hi, is there a way that we can implement a Computer Location field? We currently have about 50 sites all over the world and would realy like to have the possibillty to see in reports and on the overview on the mainpage where the current computer is l...

oki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

E Mail Notification

I am relatively new to LanSweeper, however have evaluated many similar products over the last few years. LanSweeper appears to meet all the criteria I need (in addition to an existing helpdesk system) however does anyone know of a way to get it to se...

None-domain computers

I've been using the 3.5 Beta and I have to give you eloge for it. Nice work! But there is one thing i wish to add and that is support for non-domain computers. ether by scanning or add it manually to the database. If it's posible to registrate nodes ...

EPiServer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option for lsclient to 'push' data into the database

HiI'm currently in the process of installing lansweeper in my university environment to help us get a grip on the number and type of machines we have on our network. Being a university, we have a diverse mix of machines and a lot of 'local' support s...

sticky by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

last logon

Is there a way to have this as part of Lansweeper? I know that you can view the last user that logged on to a compute but this script tell you what computer the user has logged onto in the past. This was working in Lansweeper 3.2, but since going to ...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Concurrent License Tracking

I would like to see (unless it's already a feature) the ability to Track Concurrent Licenses. An example would be to see how many users at any given time are using a piece of software. It would report if we are exceeding out licenses. We have some so...

amgcoin16 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Version Report - Scanned Files

Is it possible to add a column to dbo.tblFileVersions to gather the date modified field? When I'm in design view, I'm not sure what the column name would be called, if even possible.Thank you in advance.Anthony

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk Addon

I am wondering if you are thinking about adding a help desk feature to your product line as this would be most benefecial to our exeising Lansweeper.

mbonal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos