Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network Devices support

I would be cool to be able to add the IP and SNMP community for various network devices such as routers and switches so that you could keep an all in one inventory.

NSLRACER by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No mouse present.

A nice report for people would be the ability to check which machines do not have mice, escpecially in an educational institute where students will steal anything they can. We've had mice, keyboards, hard drives (someone for got to lock a machine), p...

Show Missing Software

The ability to show me the missing software that should be on a computer based on selected criteria, would be nice. That way we can see which computers are missing, say, Windows XP SP2, or SP3, or an update we push here. This could be set in the cons...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remotely uninstall software

I wonder if it is possible to remotely uninstall software listed in the Software Report page via Lansweeper. maybe a psexec.exe command line that would automaticlly find the uninstall string on the computer and simply run the msiexec.exe to uninstall...

nilesf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

categorize software

Hi lads,Is there any way to categorize the software found by lansweeper? i mean... Freeware, Licenses , Productivity, Games...Thanks,David

moneymate by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional info in Web Console?

Is there any easy way to add the list of users that have logged into a computer to the end of the Computer Report page, or add the list of computers a user has logged into at the end of the User Details page?

SofaKing by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newb trying to figure stuff out

I've been researching the forum for a while now and I don't know if it's because I'm multitasking like crazy today or if I'm just crazy but I can't figure out something. Why aren't any of the fields populating after I do the lsclient myserver? I do t...