→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeatleUy
Engaged Sweeper II
One nice thing I would add is the picture or image of the computer model (in my case it would be useful to know if it's a full desktop or small form factor computer, or if it is beige or black). Another thing I would add is the COA (certificate of authenticity) information.
Just thinking of it as it is already done with the user photograph.

Thanks...
2 REPLIES 2
UMTH
Engaged Sweeper
I dont think really adds much to the software. If you use AD then you can simply edit the users description. Lansweeper pulls the AD info and displays that persons name next to computer name. pretty simple to track who computer it is. Model numbers are also displayed. Most companies only order one series at a time to stay organized so I would think this feature would be usless. If you really wanted to why not just put a pic of the pc in the one pic slot that you have now?
crashcarr
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to see something like this also. We have a form that user's sign when they are assigned a machine and would like to link to it or and image of it so we can make sure every machine is signed for by someone.