Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wondering ...

What about an admin menu on the webpage ... example if i make a lot of changes on the network I dont want to go to each computer on the screen and do a trigger or wait for it to scan AD for the new changes. I would like to be able to tell it to go a...

Percentage

Is there some way to change the percentage calculation of a specific report?Example:I have a report that lists on which client computers something isn't installed. It all works perfectly, numbers are correct.However the number is divided by the total...

Geno by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Required Software or Missing Software

Similar to the Allowed Software however have a section that checks to make sure a computer has all of the required software.Example: All computers need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0. You could quickly glance at a report to see what comptuers you...

dherron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messaging Utility within Lansweeper

Any plans to build a messaging utility into the Lansweeper product?When working on a IT team (as I do) it would be nice to shoot a quick IM to a team member letting them know I'm addressing an issue that I noticed via the Lansweeper tool.thanks!Denni...

Merging 2 versions of a product

Hi,We have a lot of installations of MS office 2007 with different versions(w/o SP1 and With SP1). Lansweeper shows it as two different products. Is there a way we can merge them and show as a single product

mskrishna by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Future options request

Hi all,I've been using Lansweeper for just a month and it's great... I would add:-> Last seen list: It would be useful to have at least the 10 last seen PCs (it could be configurable by the user at GUI console: 5, 10, 20, etc).-> S.M.A.R.T. info: It ...

BeatleUy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled Tasks

On each of the computers located on our remote job sites, we have a daily Windows backup job scheduled. I've been looking for a way to monitor these jobs on each machine to ensure that they are running. Not sure if this is something that can be add...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Organize computers by OU

This would be "the cats ass" if you could do this. On the screen that shows all the computers in a particular domain, if there was a way to organize them into what OU they are in. Even if that was a manual process, it would be very handy. Maybe a rul...

ejensen by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos