→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Organize computers by OU

This would be "the cats ass" if you could do this. On the screen that shows all the computers in a particular domain, if there was a way to organize them into what OU they are in. Even if that was a manual process, it would be very handy. Maybe a rul...

ejensen by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSRemote -viewonly switch?

Can we connect with a LSRemote "view only" switch?Does this switch exist?If not, is there an alternate solution for this?Thank you for your time in advance.

HelpDesk package

a lot of the other network scanners (like spiceworks) include a helpdesk package that stacks on to the default webpage (so i could give my users http://servername/lansweeper31/helpdesk.htm) to do helpdesk reporting to the IS staff...it would be quite...

DSenette by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ability to specify registry key to scan

It would be good if we could specify a registry key to scan, for example I wantHKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY\{display id}\{monitor id}\Device Paramaters\EDIDSo I can get the monitor serial number from the EDID information.

Scan of Printers and SNMP Devices

Just curious. Since Lansweeper is so good at inventory and status, has there been any thought of adding the ability to scan printers and SNMP devices like switches?

tdewar1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing State.ASPX to AD Computer Location

Hello,Would it be possible to change the state.aspx page to total the computers for every AD Computer Location?I know this would involve modifying state.aspx to look at a new SQL View. However, generating the view is one area I'm unfamiliar with. I...

Addition to tblADusers

Can another field be added to tblADusers including information whether the account is blocked or active? This would be useful to create 'PhoneBook' based on that information So it doesn't show users which are blocked.With regards,

MadBoy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos