cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RTI_IT
Champion Sweeper
I love that LS can remote uninstall most programs, and I would love to see that same feature taken to the next level. Just as you added mass editing of assets, I'd like to see mass uninstalls.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
To uninstall software in bulk you can use the deployment module. While this isn't as simple as just clicking a uninstall button, it allows for great customization.

Since this feature has been finished, the topic will be locked.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
To uninstall software in bulk you can use the deployment module. While this isn't as simple as just clicking a uninstall button, it allows for great customization.

Since this feature has been finished, the topic will be locked.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We are currently working on a deployment extension for Lansweeper. With this extension it will be possible to uninstall software on several computers. This extension will probably be released in September.
vikdex
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
We are currently working on a deployment extension for Lansweeper. With this extension it will be possible to uninstall software on several computers. This extension will probably be released in September.

hello! how does ist work? i would love to find software and click on uninstall if possible.
with msi packages its easy to do.
pice
Engaged Sweeper III
We also would like to see a scheduled uninstaller.

1. Choose one or more products from the Software Dashboard to uninstall on one/several machines.
2. Next time when the machines with the products installed come online lansweeper automatically starts the uninstall routines on the machines as long as the counter for the chosen software is zero and it disappears from the list...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This feature is currently in development, but we do not have a release date for it yet, unfortunately.