cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CSRose
Engaged Sweeper

Good day y'all,

I have been tasked with getting all the incoming tickets to be forcibly assigned a custom field according to their customers company name or department. You see, we are an umbrella company with multiple businesses under us that we (in IT) support. The CIO wants a report showing which of those companies request how many tickets each month.

I cannot find any fields for categorizing by the department name (which would be suffice) or company name, but I was able to add the custom field for Company with all the appropriate options nested underneath. But now I need the new ticket creation to automagically assign the appropriate custom field to the ticket based off the user's domain. Please tell me that that is somehow possible...

2 REPLIES 2
DonMario73
Champion Sweeper

Hi, we also had this requirement for one of our customers and found that it is not possible to automatically fill some fields based on location or parent company.   We are starting to research the possibility of implementing SQL triggers for this functionality.   This is not something supported by Lansweeper but only depends on your SQL skills.

Hope this helps.

Regards

CezaryKalandyk
Product Team
Product Team

Hello @CSRose 
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently concentrating our efforts on providing smooth integrations between Lansweeper’s cloud services and widely recognized Helpdesk and Service Desk platforms, including ServiceNow among others. Our dedication to maintaining and supporting the Lansweeper Helpdesk application remains strong. Additionally, we are attentive to our customers’ requirements for both our native Helpdesk application and any third-party help desk solutions they currently employ or plan to integrate with Lansweeper.