cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clagnuts
Engaged Sweeper II
I've had to add a large number of assets manually via the "New Asset" option, and have found myself having to type and retype the same details over and over. Instead of having to filter and check you have selected the right assets on the mass edit options page, I think a drop-down or list of recently added entries in the text boxes would save time.

This could also apply to the change asset field on the mass edit page and would help to ensure you are updating the fields with the same information that you have already entered.
3 REPLIES 3
Clagnuts
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, no I wasn't aware I could. I've now tested it and although its a useful feature and would have saved me some time, I think the request for a drop-down box to still be valid, if only to ensure the detail you're entering into the fields is the same as previously entered.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Clagnuts wrote:
Hi, no I wasn't aware I could. I've now tested it and although its a useful feature and would have saved me some time, I think the request for a drop-down box to still be valid, if only to ensure the detail you're entering into the fields is the same as previously entered.

We've added your feature request to our customer wish list, but do not currently have a release date for it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, did you tried to import the assets instead of inserting them one by one?
Configuration > Database scripts > Import assets

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now