→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ModelM
Engaged Sweeper
Would it be possible to have a Dark Theme for Lansweeper? At the office we all use a chorme pluging to simulate a dark theme but it's very bad looking.
43 REPLIES 43
WuGe
Champion Sweeper

For all those who don't want to wait until the dark mode is finally available in the on-prem version, I have the tip to install an addon in the browser (Chrome or Chromium based (also afaik available for Firefox) such as Dark Reader.
I did that and made a few settings for the Lansweeper page and can now work reasonably OK for the time being.

Cheers

Sinan
Engaged Sweeper II

I would like to know what settings did you change. I have tried the dark reader without reasonable usage.

WuGe
Champion Sweeper

hi there.
i only set the grayscale to 45%. that's enough for me. and it works well enough for now. not perfect, but enough for now.

cheers

Gomboli
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello all, I mentioned we had some news coming soon about a new UI (still work-in-progress), and we can finally share some more: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/product-discussions/new-lansweeper-site-ui-wip-sneak-peak-and-ca... 

If you are interested, please join us for usability and feedback sessions! Thank you

Sinan
Engaged Sweeper II

Unfortunately we couldn't care less about the cloud platform is getting the dark theme because we are depending heavily on-premise Lansweeper and it is a shame that you still not considering toupdate the on-premise webui. The year is 2024, we are using since 2021 and we are requesting this feature. I don't remember we have ever requested for dak theme on cloud platform. I am not happy for saying this but, just for this reason we are searching an alternative solution for our ITSM. 

Gomboli
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi, thank you for your feedback. The dark theme is just one of the many features that LS Site is receiving between this launch in November and the next one next year. It would be great to discuss with you what features you need, and catch up on the upcoming functionality for LS Site. If you want, please join our UX research sessions from this survey: https://az5krgaymnz.typeform.com/to/Rqq4ziSQ thank you! 

Sinan
Engaged Sweeper II

May be I will join but really I don't want to use the cloud when I have it on-premise and yes for you the dark mode will be a great addition to cloud but if it's not on-premise then I will pass.

Wait dark theme for on-premise LS. 

I believe that the millions of replies and kudos here were truly anticipating the arrival of an on-premise dark theme ðŸ™ˆ