cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leblanc_daniel_
Engaged Sweeper III
Wish to have more information about user from AD, this information would be priorite #1:When did the user change is password in AD ,ect..

Thank you, has always team LanSweeper Rock!!
Dan
5 REPLIES 5
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
What you're referring to is a custom action that only queries the AD information when clicked and only for the user whose Lansweeper webpage you are looking at. It doesn't add the information to the Lansweeper database where it could be used for reporting purposes.

Lansweeper doesn't scan or store the information you are after in the Lansweeper database. It is also not possible for you to customize the scanning procedure to include this information, as the scanning procedure is hard coded into the Lansweeper scanning service. The only way to get the information in a report (for now) would be to use the OPENQUERY function referenced in my previous post. We cannot provide instructions or support for implementing this however.
OCESJF
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you Susan, I got this information from the forum, and this script Works fine

http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst6264_Password-last-set.aspx#post27341

Im looking to make a report from that... as it should be similar...
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
This information isn't scanned by Lansweeper yet unfortunately. We don't have an estimated release date for this feature at this time. This is not something we can provide instructions or support for, but you could potentially use OPENQUERY to retrieve additional AD information directly from within a report. This requires your database to be installed under SQL Server. General information on OPENQUERY can be found in this Microsoft article.
OCESJF
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello, Im looking on that, but I did not see any news on that matter.

are now posible to run a query in order to check last time changed of user password? in order to run reports like "user password expires in 15 days" or similar

Thank you!
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Already on the wish list, but we don't have a release date for this unfortunately.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now