Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

All USB devices connected

Hello, I am new to Lansweeper so I apologize in advance if this has already been answered. I need to run a report for ever usb device that is connected to a system on out network. The only exclusion would be mice and keyboards. I could not find how t...

earmor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software audit with installation date

I want to make a software audit report with installation date using the default report "Assets: Installed software by computer" as base.The error “All queries combined using a UNION, INTERSECT or EXCEPT operator must have an equal number of expressio...

Resolved! Duplicates (3-4) in report please helppppp!

Hello!I tried to merge 2 reports that works well but now I get 3-4 duplicates for each entries. The report return 1000 lines instead of 400.Someone can see my problem???HELP!!!!!!!! Select Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon16 As icon, tblAsse...

AlexMZetec by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to find all computers with no logon data

I'm attempting to run a report to find all devices that either have Config > User Info > Last logon as blank/null or that have a logon time older than X days but i keep getting blank results. Would someone be able to assist? Thank you.I've used thi...

mlevar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change processes report to show opposite results

I found the below script in the forum:Select Top 1000 tblAssets.AssetName, tblProcesses.CaptionFrom tblAssets Inner Join tblProcesses On tblAssets.AssetID = tblProcesses.AssetIDWhere tblProcesses.Caption = 'OneDrive.exe'https://www.lansweeper.com/f...

William382 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep link to items when using column names

I searched the forums but could not find a solution. Using the following Select statement will allow me to click on the items in AssetName columnSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName,But if use a Column Name then the link is no ...

TomGalvin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting on low HDD space for 2 servers

Hey, I'm trying to make an alert / report for two servers in the case that they get low disk space. The report I have right now doesn't seem to care about the free space left and just shows all of the drives, as well as only showing one server instea...