→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Ticket Overview Report

Hey there,Hoping someone can help me. I am rubbish at creating reports.I would like a report that lists ALL created tickets even if they have been closed.The report would need to have the columns:- Ticket ID- Ticket Subject- Ticket Type- Ticket State...

rmartinez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Servers without AV Report

Using this report it lists servers that have Crowdstrike installed as not having virus protection. Why is that and is there a way for us to correct the built in report? Thank you in advance.

Neil43 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset report with TCP/IP port open

Hellois it possible to have an assets report of all devices in my network that have a custon TCP/IP port open (i.e. all devices with TCP/IP port 102 open)

baky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparing columns within the same report

Hi Everyone,I'm looking for a way to exclude drive letters from specific assets to they don't show up in our daily reports. In our case, we monitor certain drives in another application and don't need the noise in our Lansweeper reports. I setup a Cu...

Tyler_M by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report doesn't show empty results for a field

Hello all!I have a report that show me computer list with their tblTPM.SpecVersion.But the report doesn't show me computers with NO tblTPM.SpecVersion. It only show computers with a tblTPM.SpecVersion.I would like to see all computers with or withou...

AlexMZetec by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos