Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Asset Report - Latest Comments and Custome Field

Hi,I'm trying to write a report which displays all assets with a custom-field set to "yes" but also display the latest comments, my report is either showing only records with comments (latest) or multiples of the same asset with all the comments, is ...

Andy_Sismey by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email alerts for Windows Configuration History

Is it possible to configure Lansweeper to send out an email report of the Windows Configuration History report? This is accessed from Reports > Configuration History. It gives a rundown of all configuration changes recorded. I'm just not seeing it an...

joe000 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Antivirus Software

Hello Ive created a report which shows All Domain Controllers. I would like to add a column which shows what Antivirus each controller has. I have tried to copy this report, but i can't integrate it into my code. It has a subquery called unioned in i...

wayneRex by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ticket Report with Total Time Worked per Ticket

Hello!I have been trying to create two reports myself but my skills did not quite reach the mark "Tickets closed this month" reportI need to make a report that brings up all the closed tickets during a specified month.It contains:Ticket numberSubject...

Misha_Yang by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Merge reports

Hi all,I'm having trouble combining 2 reports into 1.I have two reports i run separately. I've tried and failed to combine them.Please can someone assist and improve if they see fit! Here are my two reports.1st oneSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As i...

tamer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Generation Time

I have a report pulling system information from approximately 20,000 PC's and servers. The report has been running for five days and it still shows as processing. The systems are in numerous locations. Full version of SQL is being used on the LanSwee...

Failed Logins Report/Chart

Thanks to Hendrik.VE, here are two reports about failed logon events. One chart report and one normal report.Do note that in order to use these reports you will need to enable the scanning of failure events.To use the Chart report in a widget, make s...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos