→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding Group by and Sum to Existing Report

I'm using this report to show me all our windows servers and their used disk size. The sizes show from independent disks. The only way to consolidate is to export to excel and consolidate and sum the data - but I was thinking something similar could ...

Xaerie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Fields on Report for Helpdesk Tickets

I have a report that lists all tickets ever raised.When tickets are closed we have to check which company from our group of companies the issue was raised.I now need this report to show this info and whilst I can get it list the companies I am gettin...

plangham by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

External USB Drives Report

Does anybody know how I would add to this report for it to identify if the USB drive was encrypted or not? I know there is another report for Encrypted Volumes which has this information so I'm guessing it can be done, I just don't know how.

Todd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Physical Host - Virtual Guest Mapping with additional Info

Hi,Searching for report allow to map Virtual Servers to physical Hosts:- Virtual Server name (incl. OS Edition & Version)- Server Farm name (optional: incl.. Info about Status y/n for DRS, HA, V-Motion)- Physical Host (incl. Hypervisor manufacture) H...

Male by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Specific list of Workstations

I have a list that we pulled out of azure with hostnames, and I have created a comma separated list in hopes of being able to plug this list into a query here and generate the data needed. For us we are only wanting to capture the Model/OS/OS Version...

mmeetze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Monitor Report

Apologies for reposting, but it seems more fitting to place it here.... I am using the built in report in Lansweeper to see which users have which monitors. After some validation, i noticed that laptops that do not have external monitors are not list...

Ethant by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assets Used by User

Somewhat new to Lansweeper & one thing I'm looking for is either a canned report (did not see one) or tables needed to build one that keeps a history of users (active/terminated)assets assigned/used by that individual. Simple example below.User: J S...