Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Windows: Static IP address configured (Built-in)

Old name: Network: Static IP address configured (Built-in)The report below lists all Windows computers having configured a static IP addressThe report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset state is set to "active".Th...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding top user to asset report

I have a report of all of our computers. I would like to add a column that list the user who logs into it the most. I've seen some example reports and queries, but it looks like most of them list all users, and then the primary machine they use, wher...

feffrey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User Last Login (If Any)

Hi, I am trying to run a report based on AD Users and when was the LAST TIME, or if they have ever logged on.I am using this code:Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Displayname, tblADusers.Firstname, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Department, tblADus...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Report to find a single file

I was wondering if anyone has already built a report that can simply enough find any asset or server that has one specific file in this case ATMFD.DLL Has someone already created a report like that?

jstrong71 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CoronaVirus - Reports

Management has asked for a report on each laptop and what VPNs have been configured on each. I started by scanning the registry for Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections but that has proven unreliable. I was thinki...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Local admin group report based on domain role

/** Select required fields from tables **/Select Top 1000000 t1.AssetID, t1.AssetName, t2.Username, t2.Domainname, t2.Groupname, t3.Domainrole,/** Sets naming convention based on domain role **/ Case t3.Domainrole When 1 Then 'WORKSTATION' ...

Noobmode by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Modify "....less than 1GB free HD..." Report

How would I go about modifying the built-in report for Servers and Workstations, the "Disk: ....less than 1 GB HD" report, to exclude "RECOVERY" drive letters and other non-boot drives, regardless of drive letter? Working on proactive maintenance, I...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos