Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report that shows two pieces of software

We are deploying an Outlook plug-in to our users. I would like to deploy it to all computers using Office 365, that don't already have the plug-in. The report that I've built below only returns computers with Office365, but doesn't filter out the com...

TylerO by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange Mailbox Usage

I am looking for a report that will detail Exchange mailbox usage but also allow it to filter out mailboxes over or under a specific size.

nhouse24 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting reboot status

Dear, i looking for report which can show me which computers need to be restarted.Is there existing one?thank you.

vmicovic by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

adding KB numbers

I would like to edit the patch Tuesday report to include other KB articles. so for example the October 2019 report of server 2012 has the following:When tsysOS.OSname = 'Win 8.1' Or tsysOS.OSname = 'Win 2012 R2' Then 'KB4519990 or KB4520005...

Model Year Report

Hello,I want to create a report that basically looks at the model of a machine and assigns a date to it in a custom column.I am wondering if I could create a custom table or something within LS that would basically have:Model1 – 2011Model2 – 2012Etc....

MHScripts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows updates reports not working

Hi I'm running a report with the script below but it seems to say sme of the system are out of date when the patch I have assigned to the OS is applied whn I physically look on the PC/ Server. I'm new to Lansweeper so I wonder if anyone could correct...

RobC1973 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos