Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Need the inverse of this working report

The report below works to identify all assets that HAVE the service "DrAService" present on the asset. The DrAService is "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Full Disk Encryption\DrAService.exe".I am attempting to identify the list of assets that DO NOT ha...

Resolved! Days remaining with licenses report

Can anyone help me with a report to show the number of days left for a license from tblSublicensesOrders.OrderDate minus tblLicenses.LicenseExpiration in days?Maybe add a column to the BuiltIn report of License: Expiration < XX days.Thank you so much

mvelez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mailbox Size Report

Morning all, I am aware of the widget that displays the top X mailboxes based on size, but does anyone have a report that would report on all mailbox sizes? Regards

Add WSUS registry scan information to a report

I've created a new report for the Internet Explorer Zero-Day Vulnerability Audit and would like to include the results of a registry scan into the report to show if an asset contains WSUS settings, so we can identify which devices are managed by our ...

Handling Device ID and Hardware ID

Hi there,I'd like to scan for all computers who have a Logitech Unifying USB receiver connected to their client.Hardware ID is something like "HID\VID_046D&PID_C52B" but the Device ID availble in "tblUSBDevices" is in a scheme "8&3B2A93E7&0&0001".Can...

Report Hard Disk Copiers

Hello, We need a report for all copiers / printers. Is it possible to get a report with the following information: - Name of the hard disk- Hard disk serial number - Size of the hard disk Eventually: - Serial number of the printer / copier - counter ...

Cerona by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Value Report

Is there a report to sum the asset values in Lansweeper? We are looking to get a total value of IT assets for insurance purposes.

Terry1337 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos